COVID 19 has introduced many challenges into the business world, and getting your business online has been one of the most effective ways to overcome those challenges. While this has worked for some companies, it hasn’t for others, and the reasons are usually obvious. Businesses across the globe have experienced loss as the pandemic has forced closures worldwide. Jobs have been lost, office complexes abandoned, and businesses shut entirely down. Many companies could not survive the pandemic, and as a result, they went under quickly as businesses quickly shifted online. During this pandemic, more companies have survived by embracing technology and taking things online.
During this time, businesses have scrambled to find web developers, social strategists, and SEO’s to help them with their online marketing. Companies like the Foundry creative agency have led the way with innovative online marketing strategies that have helped businesses overcome the COVID19 pandemic. While some businesses found the agencies they were looking for, others weren’t sure what to even look for. What is a digital marketing agency, and what do they do? Continue reading as we try to answer these questions for businesses new to digital marketing.
What’s Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is a lot of things, but in a nutshell, it involves strategic online strategies that drive targeted traffic to your offer and converts them into buyers. It’s one of the necessary things that businesses should embrace during this post-COVID 19 era. Due to distancing rules concerning the pandemic, social distancing has become a norm. Sometimes requiring clients to queue outside a business may sound odd. With the adoption of digital marketing, a company can be found, and their website clicked, products purchased and shipped to the buyer.
Adopting digital marketing during this COVID 19 era should be one of the topmost issues that a business should undertake.
What are the Advantages of Digital Marketing?
- During this COVID 19 era, the less one has physical contact with their clients, the better. The risk of catching the disease is increased through physical contact. Digital marketing ensures that a business gets its clients virtually by advertising their services or merchandise online. In case of a physical product, it will be shipped to them without any direct contact physically.
- Digital marketing allows a business owner to run it from the comfort of their home or office. The website can become an automated lead-gen tool, generating leads without much effort.
- When done correctly, digital marketing can level the playground for the business to compete with other seasoned players. By using competitive keywords in their ad campaigns, a company can quickly snatch clients from larger corporations.
- Digital marketing also showcases business products to a broader audience, increasing the popularity of their product or services. If well-executed, digital marketing can make a business flourish even though it may be a start-up. The number of potential clients, especially on social media, is impressive. It popularises a business within a very short time.
- During this post-COVID 19 era, a digital marketing campaign can save a business from massive losses and further avoid spreading the disease. A company should take advantage of it and grow its customer base digitally without any physical contact. Businesses that have adopted this kind of marketing in the post-COVID 19 era have saved their workers from job losses, not to mention mentioning the campaign’s profits.