How to convert any file to PDF?
This 2020, many of us were forced to switch to online entirely. In an enormous shift, as the fight against the novel coronavirus in the world is ongoing, at least thousands of school institutions have cancelled face to face classes and moved to conduct their courses online. This might be a big change, but it’s the only best option to continue learning as of the moment.
Upon diving into the digital world, many websites existed to support online activities and make it easy for students and teachers. Problems such as having a hard time to save a jpg file as a pdf file online is no longer an issue since there are reliable websites that will handle this. One of these is the PDF Bear tool. Now, if you’re up to know what else this tool can do, below is the list of it.
Also check: how to convert word to pdf
How to convert JPG to PDF file with PDFBear
If one of your tasks during online class is to convert jpg to pdf file, worry no more. PDF Bear is a tool that can help you convert a file into pdf form online. But, regarding the process on how to convert a jpeg file to pdf, here’s how;
- Choose an image file that you want and upload it.
- There will be an available option that will pop up, then choose any of it depending on your want.
- After that, click the “Convert” and wait for the process of conversion.
- Lastly, save it on your device or share it with your Google User Drive or Dropbox, just press Download.
How to Convert Word to PDF file
Looking back, regular classes before will require many write-ups that need to be submitted, whether in a hard or soft copy. Since classes are now online, there will be tasks that require you to convert a word file to a pdf file. However, a PDF Bear tool can quickly help you with that. Here’s the process;
- Pick the Microsoft Word document that you like to convert.
- After that, the converter of this tool will scan your documents.
- Wait until the process is over.
- Then you will be ready to download the converted PDF instantly.
How to Convert PPT to PDF file
Class reporting is expected at school to hone students in sharing their own thoughts and understanding of the topic provided in class through PPT format. However, there might be big difficulties in performing this since online class at home is very challenging. Now, if your course requires you to convert your PPT to a pdf file, these are the steps;
- You need to select the Microsoft PowerPoint that you want to convert.
- The next thing you will do is to observe the process bar while converting your file.
- Once it is uploaded already, you can select the options available if you want to change the file.
- Lastly, to save the PDF to your device, click the “Download” or click Share on Dropbox or Google Drive.
How to Convert Excel to PDF file
Creating an essay is not just the task you’re going to do during an online class. For courses in line with business, there will be assignments that need to be done and put it through an excel file. Now, if your teacher requires you to convert it to a pdf file, then worry no more. The PDF Bear tool can help you with that. Here’s how you can do it;
- Choose the Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet file that you wish to convert and upload it.
- Next, with that, there will be options for you to choose from.
- After you choose, just click the ‘Convert!’ button and wait for the file to be evaluated and modified to PDF file.
- Lastly, it is simple to download the converted PDF file to your device for your own usage.
The world is evolving, the same thing how people adjust and continue to learn amidst pandemic. However, despite the unfortunate and unstable hindrances that we face, there are still useful internet resources that will help students and teachers do their assignments. The Internet is a medium that contains massive resources for online class support during this time. The PDFBear tool is one of those which are the fastest ways to convert your file. So, it’s a great thing that you can take advantage of the internet’s available resources.