Do you want to level up your TikTok live stream? Then, all you should do is know how to make your live interactive. But, know there is a way to go live to reach your audience straightforwardly. Going live rewards your business in plenty of ways, and you will get amazed by the results once you go live. The brainstorming idea to make live go viral is to sneak peek on other popular social media platforms. Moreover, you can buy tiktok followers to elevate your audience experience and increase your viewers. Here is a summary to go live on TikTok.
Are you ready to go live? If yes, first look at why businesses should go live on TikTok.
Reasons To Go Live On TikTok
TikTok live helps to connect with the audience base virtually and authentically builds an intimate relationship with the customers of your brand. Mainly businesses prefer to go live to build a broader audience base, share valuable information with their customers, and retain their audience. So, knowing the advantages of planning to go live. Here are the helpful tips and tricks to go live on TikTok.
How To Start Your Live Streaming On TikTok?
If you are new to the platform, get to know that it is easy to go live on TikTok. But the only thing is that you should have at least 1000 followers to go live on the platform. So make sure that you have 1000 followers. So here let you know how to go live:
- Open the TikTok application.
- Click the ‘+’ button underneath the screen.
- Tap on the ‘Live’ button.
- Include a cover photo and write grabbing video titles up to 32 characters.
- Choose ‘Go Live’ – you are set to go.
First, Be Mindful Of Live Video Lighting & Audio
Do you like to make your live session look and sound great? Then, ensure that the lighting is good enough and there are no distractions in the surroundings. You have to get this right to make your audience stay in your live. For this, pre-record videos and ensure that you have done all right. If you go live, here are the things that you have to keep in mind about the audio and lighting quality:
- The location must have enough lighting: Ensure that the space has enough sunlight and no sun glare.
- Don’t backlight your subject: If the light source is behind the on-camera, the viewers will only see a shadow.
- Don’t wear patterns: Once ensuring good lighting, choose solid color fabrics that are not too shiny.
- Have a lapel mic: If you are taking live streams outdoors near a noisy street or in the wind, use a simple mic that pins to your fabric. It will keep the noise to a minimum.
- Music: Add trending music that creates an impact among users.
Make A Clear Plan About Your Live
If you like to ensure that your audience is engaged with your Live session, then it is important to plan how to go live in advance. This will end up in a clear perspective in setting the right spot. More brands are going live and leveraging Trollishly to create a strong impact on live streaming among their audience. If you want to stay ahead, begin with these ideas.
- Conduct an ask me anything (AMA) season with your viewers.
- Highlight your brand by taking them behind-the-scenes tours.
- Interview with your brand partner.
- Showcase a product demo
- Discuss some myths about your business.
- Offer incentives for your brand.
Create a virtual countdown for your live. Whatever concepts you go live with, limiting your live session up to 30 minutes is suggested. Remember that if the live session is more extended, some users might leave the session. So make it as short as possible and more interactive to gain a wide range of audiences.
Create Your Session More Interactive
Do you want to boost your audience engagement? Then, during your live session, taking advantage of the live chat option is crucial. It’s a great way to engage your audience. However, the chat option makes your viewers too involved to ask questions. Also, you can clarify their doubts by replying to their questions. If you desire to engage your audience and make your live session interactive and successful, here are some tips to get started.
- Fix clear rules at the beginning of the chat.
- Ask the right questions and reply to your audience immediately.
- Involve your audience.
- Set a schedule.
That’s it. With a clear plan, you can be a thoughtful leader and shine on the platform with the friendliest move.
TikTok is an interesting platform with lots of new features. Well, with a better connection, you can make your ideas flow. Go live to bring your prospective customers down to your sales funnel. Also, include a clear call to action (CTA) to build a strong connection with your audience. Practice makes perfect, so go live often using the essential tips and tricks and be successful in the business market. Set to go live to stay at your best!