Convert DVD to mp4 - 2021
The video conversion is a task of changing videos from one format to another format where the format of the video is comprised of its quality, the container format, the bit rate, the aspect ratio, studio codecs in use, and the video. Also, videos are converted when the original format of the video does not play or work on a particular distribution channel and also if the video does not work or play on the particular device. Videos are also converted to reduce the file size of the video for easy playback, storage, or sharing purposes. Converting video of DVD to mp4 is one of such conversion.
Your DVD might have some video which you want to play on your PC or mobile player without any problem. In such a case, you need to convert DVD to mp4. You can’t directly change or extract video from DVD to mp4 format. For that, you will require some special applications or software which will run the process for you. DVD to mp4 converter can be found in large number on the internet. Today we will discuss three of such DVD to mp4 converter which will help you to save and convert any video from DVD to mp4 format.
Note: This article is only for educational purpose. We aren’t resposible for any illegal acts or distribution. You will be held responsible yourself.
Reasons to convert DVD to mp4 and vice versa
- If you are having a video file with a codec or format that does not play on your computer.
- If someone asks for a video file that is in .MP4 format and if the file is in DVD then you need a DVD to MP4 conversion program.
- If you like to save or play a large movie file or DVD on a smartphone or portable devices.
- For uploading a video file faster, you need to convert that video to any other format.
- If you want to send a video file that exceeds the limit size of your attachment.
Top 3 Programs to Convert DVD to MP4 Format
If you are having a huge collection video file in DVD but you are restricted to play on your device that does not access to a DVD player, you can convert the video file from DVD to MP4 format and that is a quick and very easy step.
To make the video compatible with all types of media devices and media players, you have to change DVD to MP4. Having the video files that are in digital format from DVD to MP4 exchange prevents the video file from physical damage and also you can facilitate by playing them anytime, anywhere you want.
Here are the top 3 programs to convert video files from DVD to MP4 format:
- WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
- Wondershare UniConverter
- Aiseesoft MP4 Video Converter
Steps for Converting DVD to MP4 using WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
To convert the video file from DVD to MP4 format using WinX DVD Ripper Platinum with high quality, follow the steps here.
- First, download and install the WinX DVD Ripper Platinum on your computer from their official website or you can also download its Mac version. Insert the DVD disc you need to convert the file to MP4 format.
- Next, select the “MP4 Video” option as the output format under the “General Profiles” and then click “OK”. Set up the available options based on your needs.
- Now you can import the target DVD or ISO file to WinX DVD ripper by clicking “Browse” to open the target file and then click “OK”.
- If all done just click the “Run” button and thus the conversion will get start from DVD to MP4 format.
Another program that can convert the DVD to MP4 file is Wondershare UniConverter. You need to download and install the Wondershare UniConverter software on your device and then select the DVD files that you want to convert by browsing it in the DVD folder.
If you want to edit the video before conversion you do it and this completely optional, if complete your work you can click the “OK” button to confirm the changes you made to the file. Select the “MP4” option as output format and finally click the “Start All” button to start the conversion process from DVD to MP4 format.
In Wondershare UniConverter conversion speed is 30x faster than other DVDs to MP4 converter and DVD files are directly loaded from the DVD inserted or PCs. There will no loss of quality while converting the video from DVD to MP4 and also there are many video editing built-in tools are available like cutting, trimming, cropping, and others before the conversion process and also you can convert multiple files at a time.
Convert DVD to MP4 using Aiseesoft MP4 Video Converter
First, download and install the software on your device and then insert the DVD that you want to convert. Load the software and choose the DVD video file. If needed, click the “Add Files” button to choose the file to convert.
Next, select the output settings. Here, choose the MP4 as the output format and click the “Settings” button if you need more customizations.
Finally, click the “Start” button to start converting the DVD to MP4 format. It may take some time to complete the process.
Also check: How to extract subtitle from video
You can use any of the software which we have mentioned as per your choice. You can also download and enjoy your free trial of this software before buying it. I hope this article solved your question regarding the conversion of DVD to mp4. If you any more question then feel free to contact us. Share with your friends and stay updated.