LambdaTest, a digital experience platform, helps enterprises accelerate their digital transformation by providing access to a robust testing infrastructure that delivers omnichannel experiences using live or automated cross-browser, real device testing, and visual regression testing. With 120+ integrations, it integrates seamlessly into the CI/CD pipeline and comes with innovative features that allow testers/developers to focus on test creation rather than execution and orchestration.
LambdaTest gives you access to 3000+ real browsers and operating systems, allowing you to perform automated and cross-browser testing using Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, or Puppeteer.
- To build websites
- Front-end app development
- Back-end app development
- Hybrid app development
- E-commerce applications
- Create modular scripts, such as Node.js
- Update DOM manually
- Two-way binding and templating automate repetitive tasks
- Develop video games
- Create image carousels
- Testing codes and debugging
- To bundle modules
Features of AngularJS:
- Progressive web apps
- Easy DOM manipulation
- Converts templates into optimised code
- Simple and powerful template syntax
- Angular CLI for the creation of components
- Data binding and dependency injection in two directions
- Create custom libraries and modules easily
There are plenty of benefits to using AngularJS:
- Declarative UI: Templates are created using HTML in AngularJS. In addition to filters and directives like ng-model, ng-repeat, and ng-app, this template also includes form controls. It enables developers to link multiple UI components with data models using declarative binding syntax.
- Two-way Binding: AngularJS streamlines the presentation layer by allowing data to be bound in both directions. The view is immediately updated when any data in the model is updated or modified. In the same way, if the view data is updated, the model is updated too.
According to the StackOverflow survey of 2022, React.js is the second most famous web framework. React.js is used by companies such as Grammarly, Codecademy, Paypal, Netflix, Outlook, Cloudflare, Trello, and many more.
What are the Exceptional Features of React.js?
There are many benefits of React.js, among them we’ve listed few that developers love the most:
- a) Developers can update application data using ReactJS without reloading the web pages. It simplifies complicated UI for developers by breaking them into reusable components instead of having to redevelop the entire application for the website.
- b) The React.js framework allows app developers to use each module on both the server and the client, thereby reducing development time. It is simple for multiple developers to write code for applications without causing any major changes to the core logic of the application.
c). React.js is also used for mobile app development in addition to web development. Facebook has upgraded the React.js framework to develop native applications for Android and iOS.
- d) React has some components that can be enabled as components and rendered as HTML tags in order to ensure secure data flow. It cannot directly access or change components, but it can send a callback to perform this function. In this property, actions flow up and properties flow down.
- e) ReactJS creates efficient memory data structures in an organized manner that computes and updates changes in the browser. The result is a robust function that assists in the coding and rendering of components and data that can be processed and implemented at the end. In general, ReactJS is used to create user interfaces for web apps that are both sophisticated and easy to use.
Features of Vue.js:
- Data binding and Virtual DOM
- CSS transitions and animations
- Simple in terms of design and API
- One-way data flow model
- The tiny size makes it more performance driven
- Reactivity with Composition API
- Easy to adapt and learn
In the world of web design, Svelte is an open-source framework that allows users to build fast, scalable websites. The platform is lightweight, uses less code, and is highly responsive, which is ideal for data-intensive or real-time applications that run across several devices.
The Svelte framework does its work “on the go” while developing the app, unlike Vue and React frameworks, which perform most of the work in the browser. In its documentation, Svelte describes itself as a component framework. A unique feature of Svelte is that it’s first a compiler and then a UI framework.
- Lightweight and Speedy: Svelte offers highly optimized Vanilla JS with minimal runtime overhead, making it both lightweight and fast. As a result, bundle sizes and memory footprint is reduced, and applications load and run quickly.
- Minimal Boilerplate: Svelte eliminates the need for glue code such as hooks or sophisticated state management. The boilerplate required for components is a surprisingly small amount, which is almost identical to plain HTML/JS. Svelte also supports optional two-way bindings, making form creation easier.
- Reactive: Svelte comes with a reactive mode by default. Every time a component’s top-level variables change, the DOM is automatically updated. The process doesn’t even require the use of any additional code.
- Follows a single-threaded model
- Faster code execution
- Faster audio/video uploading because of no buffering
- Good community support
- Management of concurrent connections
- Optimized for effective management of resources
- Fit for simple and smaller applications
- Open-source and easy to learn
- Easy DOM manipulation
- HTML, DOM, CSS manipulation
- Simple, light-weighted, and progressive
- Multiple inbuilt libraries for many useful activities
- Automated JS and CSS modification
- Command line to create web apps
- Effective database integration
- Open-source, Isomorphic Development Ecosystem (IDevE)
Now let’s have a look at some advantages of MeteorJS:
- Develop Real-time Web Apps: With the rise of real-time features like match scores, live video streaming, news feeds, etc., the web has become even more interactive. A number of big brands have seen the potential of real-time features. Prior to the development of real-time apps, developers had to create separate pages for each task. It was a time and resource-consuming process. Now with the Meteor.js framework, the user template data gets updated automatically in the database.
- Select the right metrics and memory utilisation for the chosen framework to make sure it offers great performance.
- The size limit is tailored to meet the deadlines and size requirements of your project.
- o Complexity of the project as against the skills that developers possess.
- Trends and performance updates based on the size of the developer community.
- Design and features of your application