Unlimited storage of google drive for free
Google Drive is a popular cloud storage service of Google that allows you to store your data. It syncs really well with devices and services of Google due to which it is the most preferred server for cloud storage among Android as well as IOS users. You can get 15 GB of free storage when you sign up for Google which eventually at some point gets full and you might want to look for some ways to upgrade your storage. So, is there any way you can get free unlimited storage on Google Drive? Yes, there is.
How to get unlimited storage of Google Drive for free? Is it possible to have unlimited cloud storage? Yes, it is. You can get very high storage of Google Drive up to 2 TB and more. Today I will provide you with four methods for getting unlimited Google Drive storage for free. Both methods are working and tested by me. You can try any method to get unlimited storage of Google Drive for free.
What is Google Drive
Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service which was developed by Google. It was launched on April 24, 2012 by Google. Google Drive allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files. Google Drive encompasses Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets, etc. which are a part of an office suite. It provides you the ability to store your files and access them whenever and wherever you want.
Why to have Google Drive storage?
Google Drive provides you with 15 GB of storage for free with your Google account. You can get free storage for your every Google account. You can store your files safely and can access them anytime. This prevents the loss of files. Google Drive allows to share and synchronize files across devices. For the office, it encompasses Google Docs, slides, and sheets.
How to get unlimited storage of Google Drive for free?
As you know Google Drive provides only 15 GB storage for free. So, how to get unlimited storage of Google Drive for free? That is what I am going to tell you. I will provide you with 4 methods. You can try any one of them.
Method 1. For unlimited Google Drive storage
This method is recommended by me. This is a 100% legal and authentic method. We will use edu email to get unlimited Google Drive for free. If your university provides edu email and it supports Google Drive you can use it but we all aren’t students and have edu email, do we? That’s why I will guide you in every step from zero. Follow to get Google Drive unlimited storage for free.
- To get unlimited storage of Google Drive for free we need edu email. If you have them use yours. If you don’t have then click here to learn how to get edu email for free. I have 2 methods for free edu email and for 2nd method click here.
- After you get your edu email you need to sign in with your edu email in Google Drive to get unlimited Google Drive for free. Log in with your edu email like I did.
- Now your edu email has unlimited Google Drive storage. You can use Google Drive with that edu email but how to get unlimited Google Drive storage in your personal email? I will tell you that too. Follow the steps given below.
- Create a folder in Google Drive of your personal email.
- Right-click on the folder and click on the share option.
- Now type the edu email and send.
- Now open Google Drive of the edu email with whom you just shared the folder. Go to share with me option. There you will see a folder you had just created in your Google Drive personal email.
- Right-click the folder and click to add to my drive.
- Now just upload your files in that shared folder in Google Drive of edu email and you get unlimited Google Drive storage for free.
- This is a simple trick. You upload files only on Google Drive of your edu email under that shared folder and you can access that folder with your personal email and enjoy.
- Enjoy your free Google Drive unlimited storage.
Method 2. For unlimited Google Drive storage
This method to get unlimited storage of Google Drive for free is quite different. We will use a third-party website. I don’t suggest keeping private and important files using this method. If you have an important file then use method 1. Now let’s learn about our second. Google Drive method.
- First, for getting Google Drive unlimited storage for free, you need to visit a website by clicking here.
- Now enter your email where you want to add unlimited storage of Google Drive. I suggest using email which isn’t important to you. Name the drive. Solve the captcha and send.
- Now open your google drive and open your shared drive option.
- There you will see a folder like the drive you had named.
- Now store your files in that drive. You can store unlimited files in that drive. That single drive works as a secondary drive for you. Enjoy your unlimited Google Drive storage for free.
Method 3: How to get 2 TB Google Drive storage free for 3 months
Google One is a popular service provided by Google that has several features. Our focus for this article is 2 TB of Google Drive storage. As you know Google One is a paid subscription and it costs you some money to upgrade your account, although it is cheap compared to other services. But is there any way to get free Google Drive storage with Google One? Yes, there is. You can get a 90-day free trial of Google One premium subscription and enjoy free Google Drive storage of up to 2 TB. Getting 2 TB of drive storage is like having unlimited storage for most of us. Here is how you can do it.
- Google One premium free trial requires a promo code or invitation from Google. For that, you need to add your card to your Google Play Store.
- You can create a payment profile and add a virtual card to your Play Store.
- You will eventually receive an invitation from Google with a code to join Google One on your email.
- You can also get a redeem code for Google One for free while you collect your Play Store points.
- Now after you get your Google One code, you need to redeem it. Remember you need to have a card on the Play Store to redeem it.
- Visit the link on the invitation and click redeem. You now can access free Google Drive storage of up to 2TB.
- Your account is upgraded for free for 3 months. After that, you will get charged if you don’t cancel your subscription to Google One.
Method 4: Unlimited Google Drive storage from College with GSuite
If you apply and get accepted into some university like Stanford, City College of San Francisco, etc. then you can create your own private shared drives and team drives like in method 2.
- If you are a student and your college provides you with an email address then check if that email address is accessed by Google or not. If you log in from Google then there is a high chance that your college has gsuite. Check your Google Drive storage you might have unlimited Google Drive storage.
- Many universities around the world have quite subscriptions. Apply to the possible college, and upon acceptance, you get access to their email, and along with that email, you get unlimited Google Drive storage.
Congratulations you got unlimited storage of Google Drive for free. Google Drive is really helpful for storing files, photos, and videos. I hope our methods provide you with a way to get unlimited Google Drive storage for free. Enjoy your cloud storage. This was another awesome article and yet other awesome articles are waiting for us. Stay updated till our next awesome tricks and tutorial. Share and support us