Dropbox only provides 2 GB of free storage and it’s sad that it charges $12 per month for 2TB storage but how to get 2 TB or 2000 gb Dropbox space for free? Cloud storage is reliable and can be easily accessed so having extra cloud storage in Dropbox is quite a dream come true. So, we are going to learn to get 2TB of free Dropbox space with a 100% working method, and by the end of this tutorial, you will be able to purchase 2TB of Dropbox storage for free.
What is Dropbox?
Dropbox is a cloud-based productivity tool built for individuals and a team that enables them to save and store documents files or pictures across the cloud and the same can be shared with others as needed.
The best thing is that it offers an amazing suite of storage and sharing capabilities. It is also known as an online backup service because all our files are needed to keep backup to those important files and to ensure that we never lose those files permanently, preferably stored in more than one place, we use the dropbox. To use Dropbox is not complicated, you just need to download the app on your preferred device. The app is available for all platforms, for example, Windows, Linux, and Macintosh desktop operating systems, and even apps for iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android devices. The next step is to create an account and start sharing content as required. It is like you synced local storage with Dropbox account data, data will always be available to you, and even offline can use them.
How much does Dropbox Cost?
The cost for Dropbox free trial Plus is $12 per month. It offers 2TB storage.
Note: This method is extremely for education purpose only. I will not be held responsible for anything you perform. You will be held responsible for the things you do.
Advantages of Dropbox
1. Encryption Security
The most important feature of Dropbox is its security. While we are sharing the most confidential files it is important to share securely, so Dropbox uses the 256-bit AES encryption security to share files.
All stored files can be accessed anytime and from anywhere because Dropbox stores all files on remote servers and can be accessed via the internet.
3. Backing up Data
Dropbox stores all data and files remotely. So, when you need a backup of the file, it backs up instead of storing everything on your computer.
Another good thing is you can share files with others. To share the files with others we need to place the files in a Dropbox folder that is designated for sharing with specified users or the general public.
5. Tool Availability
The tool is available for all the platforms like Windows operating system, Linux operating system, and Mac operating system. The Dropbox tool is even available for the Android platform as well.
6. Use Selective Sync to Save Space
Dropbox users can select the most important files to save or sync by using the Selective Sync feature of Dropbox.
7. Back up all your Pictures to Dropbox
The most amazing feature of a Dropbox is that we can see all the photos we’ve uploaded, based on the date and location which are organized into sharable albums.
Method for 2TB Dropbox space for free
Without further delay let’s start our tutorial for getting 2TB Dropbox storage for free. Follow the steps carefully to avoid getting errors.
- To get Dropbox space for free first of all connect VPN to Italy. Use strong VPNs like Vypr or proton vpn. Use the browser Brave or Firefox. This step is compulsory
- We need to sign up at dropbox for free at first. Follow this link to sign up. Enter your first and last name. Enter your email and choose password then sign up.
- Now close that previous tab and open the new tab. click here
- Now click on your profile which is at the right corner. You will see an upgrade option. Click on that upgrade option to get Dropbox space for free.
- Now under for individual option, you will see the plus option. Click on buy now.
- Then select the plus option.
- Now select “Direct debit” as a payment option.
- If you are from Italy then enter your IBAN otherwise go to this website and click on italy flag. You will see personal information of Italy residents which aren’t of real person actually.
- Just copy the person’s name, Iban number, and postcode.
- Paste the details in the corresponding fields in the payment field.
- Now check the I agree option and hit buy now
- Boom! You got 2000 GB of cloud storage of Dropbox space for free. This is cloud backup for 1year
- This method is quite interesting, isn’t it? If you want to easily purchase such things then comment below ‘yes’.
- You can now download the app of dropbox on your PC or mobile phone and start keeping a backup.
Tips: Your subscription will be finished after 1 year. When your subscription is about to finish just follow this tutorial by clicking this. Make another Dropbox account and migrate the file to keep it safe.
Did you like this post? We will share such awesome tips and tricks in the future too if you share and support us. We need users so, please subscribe to our newsletter and turn on notifications of our website on your browser. We need your support to grow so, please share and support us so that we continue to share such awesome tricks in the future.