Sometime files might be big to transfer between cloud storage with our normal internet speed. In such cases we might need various third party software help. Migrating files from one cloud storage to another isn’t always free. It cost either per file size or per monthly subscription but today we will learn to move file from dropbox to google drive or between any cloud service for free. Method is described in as much easier way as i could.
You might want to transfer file from dropbox to dropbox, mega to one drive, one drive to dropbox, dropbox to google drive and so on . You might have searched in google about ,method but might have got tired. Now it’s time to get refreshed. Let’s learn how to transfer file from dropbox to google drive or between any cloud platforms.
What is Multcloud?
MultCloud is a free and easy-to-use web app that allows you to transfer files across Cloud Drives, and support managing multiple cloud drives from a single interface. It enables to sync files or even manage sharing files between cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon S3, FTP, SugarSync, WebDav, MEGA, etc with 26+ cloud drives supported.
MultCloud has three main functions:
- Sync Files between Clouds
- File Manager for Multi-clouds.
- File Transfer across Cloud Drives
With the help of it, you can transfer files from one cloud drive to the other, do the centralized management and sync files between cloud services. For instance, you can move files from Dropbox to Google Drive, and create a task of scheduled cloud sync at a regular interval like daily, weekly or monthly. In addition, it is FREE, safe and reliable.
Why to use multcloud?
Multcloud have migration limit 30GB per month for free which is quite high when you compare it with other. You can increase it’s limit by sharing it on social media. It’s user interface is quite amazing making it user friendly and easy to use.
Move file from dropbox to google drive
Let’s discuss how to move file from dropbox to google drive. The method is same for other platforms to.
You might also want to check the download time for a file when moving from dropbox to google. Hence you can use download time calculator.
- Go to official site of multcloud by visiting this link. Then click on signup now.
- Now enter your details like username, email and choose password. Enter the character as given in picture then click on create account.
- You will receive confirmation email on your email address. Confirm the account by clicking the link.
- Now login to your account with details you used to signup.
- Click next next until it asks. Then click on add cloud drives option. There you will see large number of cloud service provider. choose your required provider. I am choosing dropbox for this tutorial.
- It will ask to connect. Click on connect option. Now just login with your details. I logged in with dropbox details. It will ask for permission. Just click allow.
- Now your dropbox is connected. I am going to connect google drive now. Same process. Click on add cloud drive and select google drive.
- Then click on connect.
- Login with your details of google drive and allow permission.
- Now it’s time to migrate file. Just select the file and click copy.
- Select the destination to copy. Then hit transfer.
- Wait some time. Your file will be transferred. Easy, isn’t it?
Tips: If you reach your limit of transfer for month then just open another account of multcloud and add then same account of cloud drives. You can add same cloud drive account in different multcloud account. Follow similar process.
You can also use another wmove filebsite named as cloudfuze for file migration by following similar process.
If you liked this tutorial then feel free to share and support us. we will be waiting for your love and support. Comment your thoughts below or just contact us. Turn on notification of our website on your browser and subscribe to our newsletter.