Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a powerful tool for remote access and control of computers or virtual machines. It finds applications in various fields, from IT support and system administration to enabling remote work and managing cloud-based resources. Understanding how to use RDP effectively can greatly enhance your remote computing experience. This protocol allows you to connect to a remote server and access its resources from anywhere in the world.
As you know, if someone provides you with a service then they won’t provide you for free. In the case of remote servers, various cloud service providers such as Google, aws, azure, oracle, etc. provide you with remote servers. You can access them in the form of the operating system of your choice such as Windows, ubuntu, centos, etc. Are you tired of searching for cost-effective solutions to harness the capabilities of high-speed, advanced computers through RDP? Look no further! In this article, we learn to create your own RDP for a lifetime of free access.
How to get free Rdp is answered by our latest free Rdp method. This post is not clickbait like most of the posts found over the internet to get the free rdp method. We will learn today the 100% working free RDP method to get free RDP for a lifetime.
What is Rdp?
According to Wikipedia, Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft, which provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. The user employs RDP client software for this purpose, while the other computer must run RDP server software.
In a general sense, RDP is mainly used to connect to virtual computers which we can run on our computer. We can use computers with high speed, and fast internet, and even store data through virtual storage. Such computers are much more advanced than our normal computers. We can use Windows through this protocol. Cloud providers allow you to create remote machines with specifications of your choice. You can choose the hardware specifications and operating system as per your needs. Then you can connect to them from your PC using SSH or other similar ways.
Remote machines are charged per hour or resource used basis by the service providers. As you know they are remote servers and have various use cases like performing computations, application hosting, data backup, and so on. But who will provide such an important and useful cloud service for free? Yes, you are right nobody. So, that’s why today we are going to learn the method to create Rdp for a free lifetime because nobody provides such precious knowledge but we do. No more worries now.
Why have Rdp?
So you might want to know why to have virtual computers when you have huge physical computers. I am going to tell you some advantages which will make you sell your real computers to buy virtual computers. So are you ready to learn why to have Rdp? Here are some of the major advantages of having Rdp.
- You know Microsoft Azure rdp costs only 0.1 or less per hour. You can even buy RDP services from various providers.
- Rdp is just like your computers. Same graphics but You can get computers with high specifications. For example, Your computer might be of 4 GB RAM but with RDP you can get RAM of 8 GB or 16 GB or more as per your wish.
- You get access to fast internet. Your home internet download speed might be of 4mb/s but with RDP you get 20mb/s plus speed. Which for sure saves high internet surfing money.
- You get access to a virtual storage disk just like your huge PC. You can store data there and can access it from anywhere and from anyone’s computer just by connecting with RDP. You know you can use Rdp even through mobile phones.
- You can create Rdp and its specs as per your choice You can have the software of your choice. I have 3 Rdp which means I have 3 computers. See I am rich though in reality, I have that old PC.
- RDP runs until you shut down them. So if you have any work which requires a computer to work non-stop then it is best to have Rdp.
- Better for cloud mining. You can run Bitcoin mining software all the time and generate the cost of using Rdp with it. It saves huge electricity bills that you need to spend to run a Bitcoin miner. See you can even earn with RDP
- You can run Rdp like forever until Thanos destroys the real infrastructures. The work you are doing on Rdp is saved even if your internet connection or electricity goes down. You can resume your work from where you had left off just by connecting again.
- You will get really attached to using RDP and will use RDP by connecting to your Personal computers after using it for the first time. This was what happened to me 2 years ago.
Not convinced by these points? Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft that allows users to access and control a computer or virtual machine (VM) remotely over a network connection. RDP provides a graphical interface to the remote system, essentially allowing you to interact with a computer as if you were physically present at its location. Here are some formal use cases that you might want to look at.
- Remote Control: RDP enables you to remotely control and use a remote computer from another local computer. This is particularly useful for IT support, system administration, or accessing a computer in a different location.
- Cross-platform access: RDP is versatile and can be used to connect to computers running various operating systems. You can choose an operating system like Windows or even Linux and the version of your choice.
- Security Features: RDP sessions can be secured using encryption and authentication protocols, helping to protect data during transmission. You can configure your servers by following the best security practices.
- Cloud Computing: Many cloud providers offer RDP access to virtual machines in the cloud. This allows users to create and manage virtual servers remotely, making it a fundamental tool for cloud computing. The use case of cloud computing is very vast in the present day.
- Performance optimization: It allows several settings and ways to adjust performance as per bandwidth and your use case. Virtual machines are scalable and can be adjusted as per our needs.
- Resource-intensive tasks: Virtual computers are used by businesses to perform various resource-intensive tasks, which can be very costly for in-house setup. Not only businesses, an individuals can perform various tasks with these machines for cheap.
You know I can tell such features forever but I guess what we want is a free RDP method. So those who are going to sell their computers, laptops, or ‘Mac’ and going to buy Rdp, I have one thing to say for them just hurry up and sell fast.
Method 1. To get free Rdp
First of all, we will learn about the method to get free Rdp using the trial method. This method is for short-term work as this method works for 30 days.
- You need to connect to Germany through a VPN if you are not from Germany just like me. If you don’t have a VPN click here to download for free.
- Now go to this link. Use pc. If you are using Mobile then use the desktop site option.
- Click on try free. Enter your email and verify.
- Now download the RDP file and open it on your PC or mobile and connect. Enter the username and password which you will get in the email.
- Now you can enjoy RDP for 30 days.
This trick doesn’t unlock full RDP features as they say to buy for full features so it is for the short term. For long-term use method 2.
Method 2. How to get RDP
In this method, we will learn about making high-quality Rdp which is quite a long term. We are going to use student emails to make RDP in this method. You can use either signup for Amazon AWS service or Microsoft Azure service to create free RDP Using Student mail (edu email). I am going to use Microsoft Azure for this tutorial.
- First of all, you need to have an edu email. Just ask your relatives if you don’t have one, click here, and use this method to get an edu email for free. You can also simply buy edu emails by searching on Google.
- Now go to this link and click on activate now.
- Sign in to your old Microsoft account or signup using your Gmail or other personal email
- Now verify Your email. Enter your name, phone number, and other details.
- Enter your edu email or student email and now they will ask to verify. Just sign in to your student email through your student email signing-in portal and verify it.
- Now you get access to the Microsoft azure portal. Log in with your Microsoft email, not edu. You get free $100 credit. Just enjoy another service with that credit or use it to create RDP
Now for creating Rdp follow these steps
- Now go to the virtual machine option.
- Click on plus sign of creating a new virtual machine after that. Select resource RDP. Enter the details of the rdp you want to create.
- Select authentication type password. Enter username and password and remember this will be your rdp username and password just like of your PC username and password.
- Enter the software details and virtual machine details like disk size, ubuntu or Windows operating system, etc. Which you can also do. Review and create. Wait some time until the task is complete
- Now after the process of creating is completed. Click on the virtual machine with the name you had chosen and go to the connect option.
- Download the RDP file now. Click on the RDP file and log in with the username and password. Connect to the RDP using a mobile or PC.
Tips: Use Rdp by saving credit in a systematic way to make long-term. You can stop RDP while you are not using it and save credit. You can also sign up for AWS and enjoy the same service and free credit using a student email.
I am currently using Microsoft Azure made with the same process. I suggest not using RDP for illegal processes.
RDP for free with Cloudsigma
You can get rdp for free without any credit card with Cloudsigma. You can get access to 7 days free trial instantly. Follow the steps given below.
- Go to Cloudsigma’s home page and click on the lunch my VPS button.
- Now click on the Instant Access button. You will be redirected to the dashboard for creating your free RDP.
- After that, you can select your VPS size and operating system. Then click on the Create button.
- Now you will get credentials on your screen. Enjoy your free VPS server. You can access them from your device.
I hope you are successful in creating virtual machines for free with our method. Access them with RDP and enjoy the vast resources to their full potential. If you enjoyed my writing then I feel sorry for you but if you enjoyed the trick then don’t just enjoy it but also share it with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. which you use and support us. Stay updated to get such awesome tricks. Turn on the notification icon and subscribe to our newsletter.