Video repair software to fix corrupted videos
Video file getting corrupted is one of the major issues faced by people. Videos are an excellent way to save items related to daily activities in digital format. They are used for a variety of purposes, including entertainment, reminiscence, and education. Videos can become corrupted due to hardware issues or viruses and software present on devices. Most of the time, damaged storage devices can result in corrupted or broken videos. Is it possible to repair corrupted or damaged videos?
Do you want to repair your damaged videos? This article is for you if the videos that your camera has taken are damaged and you want to fix them. We will go over some of the most popular video repair software and how you can use it to repair any corrupted videos. We’ll learn how to repair corrupted videos in any format and from any camera device.
How do videos get corrupted?
Your video files may occasionally be inaccessible to any media player. Most of the time, this is because the media player does not support it, but in some cases, the files are corrupted. Here are some of the most common causes of video file corruption.
- Virus infection on your system can damage your video files.
- Interruption of the power supply on video-capturing devices can sometimes corrupt the resulting video.
- In some cases, video files get corrupted while converting from one format to another. Conversion of videos captured by GoPro or similar devices and with unreliable tools is found to have a high chance of corruption.
- Unexpected interruptions while transferring files from one device to another can cause video files to get corrupted.
- Crashing of operating systems can damage files on the system including videos.
What is video repair software?
Video repair software is a tool built with advanced algorithms to repair videos of different formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, etc. If your video files get damaged or corrupted then these tools come in handy to fix them. There are several video repair tools out there. Today we will discuss the best video repair software and how you can use them.
Best video repair tools that you can use
Here is some of the best video repair software that you can use to fix corrupted or damaged video files.
1. Remo video repair software – Remo video repair software is the best video repair tool designed with advanced algorithms to repair corrupted videos in any format and captured from any camera device. It uses AI-powered repairing methodology to fix your files.
2. Stellar Video Repair Tool – Stellar repair for video supports most of the popular video formats and provides quick fixes. It is time efficient and also provides a preview of the repaired video.
3. VLC Media Player – VLC is not only one of the best video players out there but it also fixes your corrupted video files. It can fix your corrupted or broken AVI video files.
4. Kernel Video Repair – It offers a user-friendly interface and the ability to fix video in all popular formats. It is paid and there is no restriction on video size for repair.
5. Repairit Video Repair – It offers to repair more than one video at a time and also provides a preview before saving. It offers to compress video and import then from any OS and device including an SD card.
What is Remo video repair software?
Remo video repair tool is a tool that follows AI-powered repairing methodology and powerful algorithms to repair your corrupted video files. It is one of the safest ways to repair your video files. It prevents further damage during the repairing process by opening a video file on read-only mode and generating playable video from it which ensures the safety of the original file. If the camera is causing problems for you then Remo is the best choice because it supports various camera models.
It is supported by both MacOs and windows. You can download software from the official website of Remo and start using it within just a few steps. Remo software also provides various other software for different purposes including remo data recovery for recovering deleted data, and various other file recovery tools to fix different types of files including word, PowerPoint, PSD, etc.
Features of Remo video repair software
Here are some of the services and features provided by Remo video repair software.
1. Supports video of any file format
Remo Video Repair tool can easily repair video files of various formats such as XVID, MOV, MP4, MJPEG, AVI, MKV, MPEG, DivX, WMV, FLV, and many more. It can repair any corrupted, broken, and damaged video files with quick and effective performance. It can also fix video with audio video sync issues or header corruption. It is supported by windows and macOS.
2. AI-powered video Repair
Remo video repair tool uses advanced algorithms and Artificial intelligence. It gets better every time by learning through the video it repairs. It understands the video format and masters the repairing process every time it repairs new videos.
3. Repair videos from camera devices
Remo video repair tool supports various camera brands and their models including Canon, Nikon, GoPro, Samsung, and much more. It can repair 4K, and 8K, videos shot on any major camera including drones like DJI, Android devices, iPhones, CCTV, etc.
4. Ensures the safety of the original file while repairing
These tools repair corrupted video files by opening them on ready-only mode which prevents the altering of original video files. It generates new repaired video files which you can save. Remo video repair tool is free from viruses and malware and is 100% safe to use.
5. Provides preview of repaired videos
You can preview the repaired video file before saving it so that you can confirm its effectiveness. It allows you a quick repair option including 3 steps only. Remo video repair also provides 24/7 support in case you want technical help from the team.
If you want to learn how to convert images to text then you can click here.
How to repair corrupted videos
Let’s discuss how you can repair damaged or broken video files using Remo video repair software.
Installing Remo video repair software
- Download Remo video repair tools from its official website. After that install it on your device.
- You need to now activate the tool. Click on Activate option.
- Now click on activate again and accept the terms.
- You will be provided with two options to activate the video repair tool. You can choose any.
- If you are using a license key then click on the license option and enter your license key. You can get the license key in your email after purchase or you can get it by login in at Remo ONE website.
- You can also click on the login option and log in with your Remo one credentials to activate the Remo video repair tool.
Using the Remo video repair tool to fix corrupted or damaged videos
- Select the corrupted video file from your device that you want to repair.
- If you are repairing MOV or MP4 files then click on choose reference MOV file option and select your file.
- In the case of other formats, you can now click on the repair option. The repairing process will start for your corrupted or damaged video file.
- You can also preview the repaired file. This option is available even before activation of software so that you can only activate it if you are satisfied.
- Now click on the save option to save your repaired video file.
How to prevent videos from getting corrupted
There are several things you need to consider to protect your video files. Here are some of the most common things you need to look out for.
- Do not take videos if your device’s battery is low. Some of the people are found to be taking videos while charging through a power bank resulting in damaged videos.
- If your files are lost then don’t use unreliable methods to recover them. You must use proper tools in order to recover them.
- Always use reliable tools like the Remo video repair tool to repair your videos if they get corrupted or damaged.
- Eject storage devices properly after data transfer if completed. Do not disconnect the cable while files are being transferred.
- If your PC is infected with malware or virus then do not keep videos in them. Always do a security checkup of your device.
- Keep a backup of your video files on cloud storage so that you don’t have to face problems in case of video damage or loss.
Video files are frequently damaged and corrupted. You can easily repair your videos with the right tool and the right measurement. Always take precautions to keep your video files from becoming corrupted. I hope this article was useful in repairing your corrupted videos. If it was beneficial to you, please share this method with your friends and family who are experiencing similar issues.