How to get LinkedIn learning for free
LinkedIn Learning is the online learning platform that provides courses and learning resources taught by experts on various categories such as creation, business, and software. LinkedIn Learning has over 700 million-plus growing users all over the world. You can access over 16,700 courses in Business, Technology, and Creative subjects. You are provided with certification of respective course after you complete courses through LinkedIn learning which you can share on your LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn learning provides its users with a 1-month free trial subscription. Do you want to get LinkedIn learning for free without spending money?
You can learn at your own pace with LinkedIn learning. You need to pay a certain price for getting subscribed to the LinkedIn learning platform. But there is a certain method that allows you to get LinkedIn learning for free without spending money. Today we are going to discuss how to get LinkedIn learning for free with a library card. You can get subscribed to linked learning without using your credit card details. You can get linkedIn learning for free with our method.
What is LinkedIn learning?
LinkedIn Learning was started as lynda.com in 1995 by Lynda Weinman. It was later acquired by LinkedIn and named to be LinkedIn learning. LinkedIn Learning is an American website that provided online courses on various subject matters. It is a subsidiary of LinkedIn. Later Microsoft acquired LinkedIn and currently LinkedIn and its subsidiary are owned by Microsoft. Hundreds of millions of people use the LinkedIn learning platforms to build up their skills and knowledge on the various subject matter and to acquire certification.
Courses are planned and taught by experts in their respective fields. You can get courses from the experts at LinkedIn learning for free with help of our method.
Plans and pricing of LinkedIn
LinkedIn provides four major types of premium plans and one free plan. You can get LinkedIn learning for free with all premium plans and you can also add LinkedIn learning to your free LinkedIn account. Let’s check the plans and pricing of LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn free plan. You can sign up with your email and start using the LinkedIn platform for free. You can also add additional plans such as LinkedIn learning to your free plan for a certain charge.
- LinkedIn career plan: This plan costs $19.99 per month and $239.88 for an annual subscription. You get 5 Inmail credits per month, jobs insight, salary insight, you can find out who viewed your profile, and access to LinkedIn learning for free with a LinkedIn career plan.
- LinkedIn business plan: This plan costs $47.99 per month and $575.88 for an annual subscription. You get 15 Inmail credits per month. In addition to every service of career plan, you can get additional features such as business insight and unlimited people browsing.
- LinkedIn sales plan: Sales navigator plan costs $79.99 per month and the sales navigator team costs $134.99 per month. You get all services of LinkedIn business plan and additional features such as an advanced search filter and saved notes on profiles.
- LinkedIn recruiter/hiring plan: Recruiter plan lite costs $2,399 per year and Linkedin recruiter costs $8,999 per year.
Features and advantages of LinkedIn learning
There are many features of LinkedIn learning. let’s discuss a few of them.
- Courses are available in multiple languages. You can select the language for the entire website.
- Certificates are available after you complete your courses and you can share the certificates on your LinkedIn profile.
- You can download courses for offline viewing.
- You can learn whenever and wherever you want. Learn at your own speed. Courses get resumed from where you left.
- You can add your own content from your organization’s links.
How to get LinkedIn learning for free
We will use library cards from supported libraries in order to get LinkedIn learning for free. We will get an online library card at first and use it to get subscribed to LinkedIn learning for free.
Step1: Get a library card for LinkedIn learning
In order to get a LinkedIn learning subscription for free, you need to have a library card first. Follow the steps given below to get a library card for free.
- You need to have a library card at first for making LinkedIn learning for free. You need to connect to the USA location first through VPN if you are not from the USA.
- Go to the online library card registration website. Now enter your name and details if you live nearer to the library. If you don’t live near to the library location then you can just search for the location of the library and copy the address near the library location as your address.
- Now enter the same location for work or school address.
- Create your username and pin and then click submit. Remember to enter a unique pin and your location near to library address.
- You will now immediately get a library card for free which you can use to create a LinkedIn learning account for free.
Step 2: Make LinkedIn learning for free with a library card
After you get your library card you can now move forward to make a LinkedIn learning account for free. Follow the steps given below to get LinkedIn learning for free.
- After you get a library card you can now move forward to create your LinkedIn learning account for free. Visit this link and click get started on LinkedIn learning.
- Now enter the library card number and pin code that you have got.
- Your LinkedIn learning account is now created.
- Choose the topics you are interested in, set a goal, and your LinkedIn learning free account is ready.
- Congratulations, you got a LinkedIn learning account for free with a library card.
Note: You can also check out many other libraries for LinkedIn learning account for free.
If you want to learn how to how to fix the discord “you are being rate limited” issue then click here.
LinkedIn learning not only helps to build up your skills but also your job profile. Many people use LinkedIn to apply for jobs. With help of LinkedIn learning, you can share your certifications to your LinkedIn profile and make yourself a more deserving candidate. I hope this article helped you to get LinkedIn learning for free. Share with your family and friends.