How to change ringtone on iphone? Ever wondered how to set your favourite song as ringtone on iPhone? Then this article is for you. You will learn how to set any song as ringtone on iPhone today. Method is easy. Follow carefully to minimize error. You can easily change ringtone on iPhone if you follow the steps carefully.
Sometimes it can be hard for some people to change the ringtone on the iPhone. Some people might have a hard time to set their favorite song as ringtone on the iPhone. Today I am writing this article to help those people who are having difficulties in changing the ringtone on iPhone. I think simple tutorials are necessary too sometimes.
What is GarageBand?
GarageBand is a fully equipped music studio for MacOS and IOS devices. It allows user to create music and podcasts easily. GarageBand is developed and distributed by Apple. It is popular for its various features such as allowing users to create multiple tracks, voice recordings, and various instrumental effects.
Then how to change ringtone on iPhone? Other than its key feature it enable you something which you might not be aware of. You might have GarageBand app on your mobile but might not be aware of its full features. You can use this app to set your desired song as ringtone on your ios device. Today we are going to use GarageBand app to change the ringtone on iPhone.
How to change ringtone on iphone?
To change the ringtone on the iphone we will be using an application known as Garageband. With this application, you can easily set your desired song as ringtone on iPhone. Being updated with time we are using ios 13. Let’s learn how to do it.
- You need to have Garageband app to change ringtone on iphone. If it isn’t installed on your mobile then go to app store and install it.
- You can download any song from Safari or just use song on your apple music to set as ringtone. If you don’t have apple music then learn how to get it from our old post by clicking here.
- If you want to download songs from safari for changing ringtone on iPhone then search your favorite song followed by mp3. For example roshan mp3.
- Then got to website and download your song. You don’t require any external downloader for downloading on ios 13. You can just use your safari browser on iphone.
- Now we are going to learn how to change ringtone on iPhone and set our desired song as ringtone. Open the Garageband app. Now select the plus button at top right corner.
- After that select audio recorder option. This is very first step for creating ringtone.
- Then select at three horizontal line option at top left corner.
- Then tap the blue triangle option at your top middle to avoid unnecessary sound on your ringtone.
- After that tap the plus sign at top right corner. Then change the number to 30 by tapping.
- After that tap on the circular icon at top right corner to select your song for ringtone.
- Now browse your music. Select the music and drag the music to the empty are on the screen.
- Now cut the song as per your choice to make ringtone out of it. Just drag the lines at its starting and ending to select the part of song you want to keep as ringtone.
- Click on drop showing button from top left corner then select my songs option.
- Select your song and click on share button.
- After that click on the ringtone option.
- Rename your ringtone and click on export option from top right corner.
- Click on use sound as option and then set your song as standard ringtone.
- Congratulation you learn how to change ringtone on iPhone and set any song as ringtone on iPhone.
This is the end for another simple but useful trick. Feel free to share and support us. You can get through our other articles too if you like. More tips and tricks, tutorials and useful stuffs are coming in future. Stay updated till our next article. Share and support us.